Thursday, June 17, 2010

It all started with a case of mistaken identity...

Given that Maddox and Kieran have been languishing and Gabe has his hand in Travis's pants, the last thing I probably needed was a new WIP. In a lot of ways, though I did.

At least, I needed this WIP.

It's short (really - I might not even make it to 3000 words on this one) so I can finish it quickly. I have a strong image of what's happening in the story in my head, and it's making its way onto the page almost exactly how I'm seeing it. I've had some issues with character names, and some of the voices are a little unexpected, but overall this is the kind of story that makes you actually feel like a writer. You have words to say, they flow easily out of your head and onto the page, and it just works.

Sometimes, I swear there is nothing better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment