Well, last week was a bit hit or miss in terms of word count. Too many days with zero added up to not enough for the week. Still, the point of tracking word count is really to keep me productive, and seeing that I got to 399 reminds me that progress was made. Otherwise it would be much easier to write the week off as one where nothing got done, and that's not really true.
This week is off to a much better start, with 1444 words on Sunday. I've also managed to connect two separate parts of the Gabe and Travis story together, which is even better. I'm much more comfortable working in chronological order when I can.
I've gotten bogged down in the smutty part, as usual, but I need to keep working through it, because then I will be able to join the last piece to the whole and I'll be all caught up with it. I can't wait!
News on the Feline Front
4 days ago