Apparently it's been a little longer than I thought since I posted here. So, quick update:
The first draft of Mistaken Identity is done, and came in at 3400 words. It needs editing, but it rolled out in such a rush, I wanted to breathe for a bit before I try to be objective about it.
Then I did a Duel on Romance Divas with a couple of my Knight characters, which was fun. I haven't gotten to play with Connor and Phallon very much for a while.
Then work blew up and I didn't get anything done at all.
Most recently, Gabe finally got his hands out of Travis's pants, although the story's not done. They need to talk, but men being men, they don't seem quite sure how to go about it.
The counters are updated, and even with a 0 week on there, it is a great reminder that I have been keeping at least in the ballpark of my objective of 1000 words a week. I'll take it!
News on the Feline Front
4 days ago