There is never a bad time to remember things that make you happy. And since I just seem to have gotten a second wind, I'm full happy things at the moment! So here they are:
1. Soft pajamas.
2. The “’Now We are Free’ from Gladiator” station on Pandora playing in surround sound.
3. Oregon Strawberries
4. Unscented candles, so I can have as many as I want and not get a headache.
5. Cuddles with the Fluff.
6. My apartment just after I’ve vacuumed
7. Cheese enchiladas that stay intact when I bake them instead of morphing into enchilada casserole
8. E-books and MP3’s on my Blackberry so I can have them whenever I want.
9. That my brother reads my m/m stories just because he loves me.
10. Strawberry Fanta from Popeye’s Chicken. (You laugh, but I am not kidding. Best stuff on earth.)
11. The sound of the ocean
12. The ending of Regularly Scheduled Life by K. A. Mitchell
13. My floaty pool chair – butt in the water, back and feet propped up on the floaty part…best chair EVER.
I hope you have a day full of happy things, too!
1 day ago