Here are thirteen things that strongly appeal to my senses. You know, the things that stay with you, the things you want to feel, hear, see over and over again.
1. The sound of tires or feet on gravel
2. Watching snow fall
3. The smell of fresh ground coffee
4. Rain falling on the carport roof
5. A fire in the fireplace
6. The sound of the ocean
7. The breeze on my skin at Red Rock Canyon, NV
8. The way light glows through a cream colored candle
9. flannel sheets
10. The fur on Fluffy’s head when he head-butts my arm
11. fresh picked strawberries
12. paraffin wax on my feet during a pedicure
13. the smell of Mountain Spring Downy on my carpet after I vacuum (I mix Downy and water and mist it on the carpet before I vacuum to get up more cat hair). If’ I’ve gone that far, it means my whole house is clean.
Cutting the Cable
1 hour ago