Saturday, August 28, 2010

GLBT Rummage Sale!

I am very excited to report that two of my stories will be part of the GLBT Bookshelf Rummage Sale taking place in September!!


A Case of Mistaken Identity:

Matt Marshall walks into Haven on top of the world. All he has to do is find his boyfriend, Lance Masters, so they can take the next step in their relationship. The trouble is, when Matt finds Lance, Lance isn’t alone. Is there more to this situation than meets the eye? Matt must decide if he’s made the biggest mistake of his life, or if he’s found more than he ever hoped for.


Almost Home:

Gabriel McCullough and Travis Anderson have been best friends since high school. They’ve been through it all. Whether it was Gabe discovering his bisexuality or Travis’s father stealing his college tuition money, they’ve always supported each other. When Travis’s father dies unexpectedly in prison, he turns, as always, to Gabe. This time, however, their familiar connection takes an unexpected turn. Will this change in their relationship bring them closer than ever, or drive them apart?


I'll post the link for these as soon as they are available!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole - I picked up Almost Home and just read it. I liked it, but it feels really incomplete to me - you set up these intriguing characters and backstory and then it just stops... Do you plan to continue the story? *hopeful*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris, thank you for letting me know you liked Almost Home! I really appreciate your feedback.

    You're right that the story is a little incomplete. When Gabe says at the end that he's another story, he means it!

    Gabe will connect with Kasey Whittaker in a story titled Going Home. Travis appears also, along with his wife Katie. I admit, Going Home is still very much a work in progress as I continue to write Coffee and the Collar for the Nightlight blog and the sequel to my other Bookshelf story A Case of Mistaken Identity, but it is coming.

    Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting me know, Nicole! I wasn't the only curious one. :)

    ReplyDelete